The summertime temperatures are still raging. Why not try a scrumptious coffee milkshake prepared specially for all of you bourbon lovers out there? It will undoubtedly help cool you off while the heat is most definitely still on. Enjoy!
• 1 cup of pre-chilled coffee. Broad Street Bourbon is a great choice to maximize both the bourbon and vanilla flavor of the milkshake.
• 2 scoops French vanilla ice cream
• 2 ounces bourbon
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• one generous swirl of honey
• whipped cream
• caramel sauce
• cinnamon sugar
1) Spread caramel sauce on a small round plate. Top with cinnamon sugar and a pinch of salt.
2) Gently rim your milkshake glass with this mixture and set it aside for later use. You can use your favorite caramel sauce or follow this simple recipe.
3) Blend cinnamon, ice cream, vanilla extract, honey, bourbon, and coffee until well mixed.
4) Pour the shake into your caramel rimmed glass.
5) Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
It is great.
Thank you for following my posts.
For collaborating and sharing , text me on my Email or Skype which are on my website.
Hoping you are happy there.
You are welcome in London.