“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.”
– Sarah Addison Allen
Cinnamon and sugar — nothing else quite fills the senses the same way. We have captured that magic in an iced snickerdoodle latte to die for. Enjoy!
• 1 cup of chilled coffee — for more cinnamon goodness use cinnadoodle coffee.
• 1/2 cup of milk
• A glass of ice
• 2 teaspoons chilled cinnamon syrup (*use your favorite or click here for a simple recipe)
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Cinnamon stick
• A dash of salt
• Cinnamon sugar
• Whipped cream
1) Add the vanilla extract, brown sugar, cinnamon syrup, and a dash of salt to your milk and stir.
2) Pour the pre-chilled coffee into your ice-filled glass until it is about sixty percent full.
3) Pour the milk mixture from Step 1 into the cup.
4) Top it off with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
5) Garnish with a cinnamon stick.