Love the aroma of freshly baked cinnamon rolls? Can’t wait for that first, fresh from the oven, bite? Here is an easy at home way to get that cinnamon roll flavor in your morning coffee!
1 cup hot coffee – For even more flavor try some cinnamon bun coffee!
3/4 oz. homemade cinnamon syrup* (3 cinnamon sticks, sugar, and water)
1/4 oz. honey
6 oz. milk
Dash of vanilla extract
1) To make your cinnamon syrup, cover the bottom of a small saucepan with water. Add two tablespoons sugar and three cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat and set aside.
2) Pre-heat your coffee mug and pour the honey into the bottom of the mug.
3) Remove the cinnamon sticks from the pan, and pour the cinnamon syrup into your preheated coffee cup. Stir the ingredients.
4) Fill the cup, approximately 90%, with coffee.
5) Add the vanilla to the whole milk and froth until a stiff foam is formed.
6) Using a spoon fill the coffee cup with the frothed milk.