My current favorite flavored coffee to experiment with is Maui Madness. The combination of coconut, banana, and hazelnut lends itself extraordinarily well to many cocktails. Today’s libation combines the luscious hazelnut of Frangelico and the almond bite of Amaretto with sweet cinnamon and cream. Maui Madness coffee elevates these flavors to the next level! The result is a tasty treat that just might have you screaming “Off with her head!” if denied a second! Enjoy!
• 1 ounce of Amaretto
• 1 ounce of Frangelico
• 1 ounce of Maui Madness coffee
• 1 ounce of cream
• 1 ounce of simple cinnamon syrup (use your favorite or click here for an easy recipe)
• A cocktail shaker half-filled with ice
• A small plate covered with cinnamon syrup and cinnamon
1. Pour enough cinnamon syrup to coat a small saucer, sized a little larger than the diameter of your cocktail glass. Coat the syrup with cinnamon and gently roll the rim of your glass over the mixture. Set your glass aside.
2. Combine 1 ounce each of Amaretto, Frangelico, coffee, cream, and syrup into your ice-filled cocktail shaker and vigorously shake for about a minute.
3. Strain your cocktail into your cinnamon-rimmed glass.