A traditional ice cream soda (sometimes called an ice cream float), is made even better with the addition of freshly brewed and chilled dark roast coffee. This drink is the perfect complement to a warm summer day. Enjoy!
• 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
• 1/8 cup of milk
• 1/8 cup of coffee
• 1 cup of soda water
• 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream (or use your favorite flavor!)
• whipped cream and a cherry (optional toppings)
1) Pour the chocolate syrup into the bottom of a tall glass (approximately 16 ounces). I like to keep a pre-chilled glass in the freezer.
2) Add milk, coffee, and club soda. Stir the mixture until well combined.
3) Scoop ice cream into the glass.
4) Top with whipped cream and a cherry if you like!