“Sometimes me think, “What is Friend?” Then me say, “Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.” — The Cookie Monster
Is there anything more comforting then cookies and milk? How about cookies, coffee, and milk? This scrumptious cookie coffee milkshake combines all three! It is the perfect treat to cool you off as the temperature begins to heat up! Enjoy!
• 1 cup of milk
• 5 sandwich cookies
• 1 cup of Belgian chocolate coffee (or the coffee of your choice)
• 3 large scoops ice cream
• Whipped cream for garnish
1) Add 4 sandwich cookies into a blender or food processor, setting one cookie aside to use later for garnish. You can use your favorite cookies or click here for a great recipe. Slowly blend as you incrementally add in the milk. You can put the blender on the liquify setting if available.
2) Blend until the cookies are crushed to a fine consistency.
3) Pour one cup of chilled coffee into the blender. Add the vanilla ice cream.
4) Continue blending until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a large glass and top with whipped cream.
5) Crush the remaining cookie and crumble it over the whipped cream.
This looks and sounds amazing!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!! You should try it and if you do let me know!!!
LikeLiked by 2 people