Galliano, the most popular liqueur of the 1970s, is composed of sweet vanilla and anisette upper notes and citrusy, woodsy/juniper undertones. This flavorful combination of more than 30 herbs (the exact combination being a meticulously guarded secret) pairs remarkably well with The Queen Bean’s espresso. I am revisiting our textured, earthy friend Galliano by combining it with espresso, cream, and chocolate liqueur. The result is an unusual and flavorful cocktail. Enjoy!
• 1 part cream
• 1 part espresso
• 1 part chocolate liqueur
• 1 part Galliano
• A cocktail shaker half-filled with ice
• Cocoa powder for garnish, (cinnamon would also be a great choice!)
1) Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice and shake for at least 30 seconds.
2) Strain the cocktail into your favorite martini glass.
3) Sprinkle cocoa powder on top of your cocktail and serve immediately.