Below are some of the basics to ensuring your coffee is always fresh and delicious.
COFFEE STORAGE AFTER OPENING
- Store your coffee in an air-tight, light blocked, moisture-free container to ensure maximum freshness. Our valve-sealed bags are great for preserving coffee –just be sure to fully seal the top after each use.
WATER FOR BREWING
- Coffee is 99% water. If you drink filtered water at home, we suggest brewing your coffee with filtered water.
- Coffee can burn! If you use a drip machine, be sure to transfer the pot from the heat to a thermal container within ten minutes of brewing.
- If you use a french press or pour-over, wait 20-30 seconds after the water finishes boiling before pouring the water over your grounds.
MILK, SUGAR, AND MORE!
- If you enjoy your coffee best with milk, sugar, and / or any additional spice, we suggest you add the extras to your cup before pouring the coffee to guarantee even blending.
|Valve-sealed bags, unopened, will keep coffee fresh for 6 months. Once opened, they keep coffee fresh for at least 1 month.|