This coffee based martini combines the sweet buttery goodness of hazelnut, and the creamy richness of chocolate, with the rich, slightly bitter wonder that is espresso. The combination is a truly wonderful after dinner or anytime cocktail. Enjoy!
• 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
• 1 oz. Frangelico
• 2 oz. Vodka
• Chocolate sauce
• Decorative sugar — I used a sparkly red sugar purchased in the cake decorating aisle of my local grocery store
1) Combine chocolate sauce and sugar on a plate and rim your martini glass. Put aside and save for later.
2) In a cocktail shaker 1/2 filled with ice add your chocolate liqueur, Frangelico, vodka and espresso.
3) Shake vigorously for 1 – 2 minutes.
4) Strain into your chocolate rimmed martini glass and serve.