Cooking with coffee can be fun and delicious! Here is an easy, crispy, and spicy chicken wing recipe. I served it with some crudités and blue cheese dip.
10 minute prep time – 1 hour cook time
• About 10 chicken wings
For the marinade:
• 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee — I used Italian Roast from TheQueenBean.com.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• dash of salt
• 1 teaspoon dried, chopped onion
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Mix marinade together thoroughly.
3) Pour the marinade in a large zip lock plastic bag and add the wings. Shake the bag until the wings are thoroughly coated.
4) Arrange the wings on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately one hour. They should be cooked through and crispy when done.