This honey latte is a wonderful and easy to make coffee treat that will warm you up from the inside out. Enjoy!
What you will need
- About 1 tbsp. of honey
- Your favorite coffee
- Frothed milk or whipped cream (your choice)
- 1 oz. whiskey (*optional)
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. brown sugar (*optional)
1) Swirl honey in the bottom of your coffee cup – just enough to cover it.
2) Add 1 tsp. of cinnamon and if you are so inclined 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
3) Pour in your coffee until the mug is about 80% full.
4) If you would like to add whiskey to your cup add a shot now.
5) Stir the ingredients.
6) Top with frothed milk or whipped cream (your choice).
7) Swirl some honey on the cream and top it off with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Leave a Reply